- IMPORTANT NOTE
- The VIN Bookstore has been simplified.
- You are no longer required to login for VIN discounts.
- The store will no longer calculate VIN membership discounts or FREE shipping discounts.
- After we receive your order, VIN will verify your membership and shipping status, and will issue any applicable VIN Membership discounts to your credit card, and will notify you via email.
- VIN Members will still receive a 10% order discount for all orders, plus FREE shipping for orders over $90.00.
After 15 years of operating the VIN Book Store, largely at a break-even or loss, as a service to VIN members, the complication of sales tax in a multitude of states has made it administratively unfeasible to continue. The VIN Book Store will continue as a source of publications written by authors who self-publish and a source of VIN and VIN Foundation items, such as brochures, but we will no longer sell books from the following publishers:
- CRC Press
- Taylor and Francis
- Elsevier Health
- North American Compendiums
- Wiley and Son
Most of the books by these publishers can be found at lowest prices (and with free shipping) on Amazon. If you do purchase from Amazon, it would be wonderful if you would use the Amazon Smile site and choose the VIN Foundation as your charity. VIN Foundation will thereby receive a small percentage of the sale as a donation at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for your support of VIN and the VIN Foundation.
Paul D. Pion, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
VIN members still receive a 10% discount on all orders, applied after the order is placed when membership is verified
VIN members still receive FREE shipping on orders over $90.00, applied after the order is placed when membership is verified.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, ESPECIALLY CANADA
Please note that international orders may be subject to customs fees and duties.
VIN has no control over these customs and duty fees.
Consult your country's government offices for information on customs and duty fees which may be levied on your book shipments.