Click here for VIN/VSPN Book Review
Original price: $159.95
Sale price: $80.00
New, from the author of Client Satisfaction Pays.
You have attended some management seminars and picked up great ideas. Ever wondered why you haven’t been able to implement all the great ideas you have learned? How can you get the team to perform better and more cohesively?
This book has value for every person on the team: Owners, managers, associate doctors, and team leaders. You can make your job more enjoyable, improve teamwork, and help the business grow.
Get a year’s worth of consulting advice in one book, with concrete steps to improve performance, enhance team satisfaction, and create business success. Dr. Smith provides “action learning” at its best, with team exercises in every chapter. Customize the exercises for your team using templates on the CD. (Word / PDF files)
· Create business structure while honoring relationships
· Recruit and retain the ‘best and brightest’ doctors and team members
· Define ‘good attitude’ and get it
· Improve teamwork & efficiency
· Hold people accountable
· Conduct global reviews
· Create a plan for diversity management
· Use facilitative, evidence-based management
· Involve team members in growing your practice
· Give effective feedback through coaching
· Create your vision, mission, and core values
· Address ethical issues with your team
· Develop leadership
· Facilitate productive meetings
· Provide flexible work (and still cover needed hours)
· Help doctors and team members talk with clients about money issues